Learn how to create a notification handler based on one of the available integrations.
Notification handlers are used to send UP/DOWN notifications or Domain name expiry or SSL expiry notifications to the different systems that we have integrated with.
- Go to Notification handlers -> Create notification handler.
- Enter an easy to remember and recognize name for the notification handler (Integration) in the text field.
- Select the Notification type (Integration) from the available options.
- Enter the details corresponding to the respective notification type
- Click Create to create the notification handler and start using it with the different monitos available.
Last modified 6mo ago