Send alerts to Squadcast from Hydrozen.io
Squadcast is an Incident alerting and management platform which uses best practises of SRE. You can route alerts from Hydrozen.io to Squadcast and get notified via Phone, SMS, Email & Push notifications and you can take further actions on the incidents.
- In your Squadcast account, Navigate to Services -> Service Overview -> select or search for your Service. Expand the accordion -> In the Alert Sources section, click Add.
- Select Hydrozen. Copy the displayed Webhook URL to configure it within Hydrozen. Finish by clicking Add Alert Source -> Done.
- Login to your Hydrozen.io dashboard. Under the Notification handlers tab, click on Create notification handler
- Now, put in the Name and select Squadcast as Notification type. Paste the previously copied Squadcast Webhook URL in the Squadcast Alertsource URL place holder and click on Create
- Add this newly created Notificaion handler to any of the monitors and you will get Up/Down notifications for that monitor in Squadcast.
That's it, you are good to go! Your Squadcast integration is now complete.
Whenever Hydrozen.io fires an alert, an incident will be created in Squadcast for it. Once the tool sends an OK alert, it will automatically be resolved in Squadcast as well.