Comment on page
Send alert notifications to Discord
You can send monitor notifications (UP/DOWN) to Slack using our Slack integration.
- Generate the webhook url to the discord channel by clicking on Channel Settings (Edit Channel) --> Integrations --> Create Webhook (Or View Webhook --> New Webhook).
- Copy the generated webhook URL
- Save the changes.
- Login to your Hydrozen.io dashboard. Under the Notification handlers tab, click on Create notification handler
- Now, put in the Name and select Discord as Notification type. Paste the previously copied Slack Webhook URL in the Discord Webhook URL place holder and click on Create.
- Add this newly created Notificaion handler to any of the monitors and you will get Up/Down notifications for that monitor in Discord.
That's it, you are good to go! Your Discord integration is now complete.
Whenever Hydrozen.io detects a status change of your monitors, it will post a notification on Discord.